Thank you for your support and agreement to take part in the 3rd International Symposium RA’14 on Rare Attractors and Rare Phenomena in Nonlinear Dynamics, Rīga-Jūrmala, Latvia, May 19-23, 2014.
By circumstances beyond our control the Symposium RA’14 is postponed to a later time. We will keep you informed about future dates.
We plan to publish a special issue in Journal of Vibroengineering devoted to Rare Attractors and Rare Phenomena in Nonlinear Dynamics. Full camera-ready papers (till 12 pages) should be submitted before June 20, 2014.
Actual information about RA’14 you can find in our web site http://www.mi.rtu.lv/ra14/ or don’t hesitate to ask us by e-mail.
The Symposium is aimed at bringing together specialists in the different fields with the purpose to exchange with ideas and experience in the global aspects of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos, and the theory and control of rare dynamical phenomena. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Rare Phenomena in Nonlinear Engineering Systems and Vibromechanics
- Rare Regular, Quasi-periodic and Chaotic Attractors in Nonlinear Dynamics
- Bifurcation Techniques and Stability Analysis of Strongly Nonlinear Systems
- Nonlinear Rotor Dynamics. Rare Attractors and Transient Processes
- Vibro-Impact Systems and Dynamical Systems with Discontinuities
- Synchronization Problems and Rare Attractors. Multiplicity and Control
- Complexity and Rare Phenomena in Nano-Science and Molecular Dynamics
- Rare Dynamical Phenomena in Earth and Celestial Mechanics
- Rare Phenomena in Nature, Economics, Social and History Sciences
- Dynamical and Rare Dangerous Diseases. Rare Phenomena in Medicine and Biology
- Controlling Chaos. Theory and Applications
- Paradoxes, Riddles and Unsolved Problems of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
RA’14 includes invited key-note lectures (45 min.), 20 min. presentations, poster sessions, and social program and excursions. All successfully reviewed papers will be printed in the well-cited RA’14 Proceedings. Young scientists made the best presentations will be awarded.
Before the Symposium, on Monday May 19, 2014, it is planned a one-day Workshop “Complete bifurcation analysis in nonlinear dynamical systems”. Participants of the Workshop will receive textbook on the use of computer programs SPRING and ABC NDC for complete bifurcation analysis.